GENERAL ADVICE WARNING
This website is intended to provide general information only and has been prepared by:
WJ Haywood & Associates Pty Ltd ABN 11 005 304 861 Authorised Representative of GWM Adviser Services Ltd ABN 96 002 071 749 trading as Haywood Financial Management & BT Tran Financial Management Pty Ltd ABN 34 164 242 808 Authorised Representative of GWM Adviser Services Ltd ABN 96 002 071 749 trading as Haywood Financial Management & Partners Pty. Ltd. Australian Financial Services Licensee 105-153 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 ABN 96 002 071 749 (AFSL number 230692) without taking into account any particular person's objectives, financial situation or needs. Persons should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend persons obtain financial advice specific to their situation before making any decision regarding a financial product. Before acquiring a financial product persons should obtain a product disclosure statement from the product issuer and consider its contents with respect to their personal needs, objectives and financial situation.
Information provided on this website is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice.
Haywood Financial Management & Partners will endeavour to update the website as needed. However, information can change without notice and Haywood Financial Management & Partners does not guarantee the accuracy of information on the website, including information provided by third parties, at any particular time.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate. Individuals must not rely on this information to make a financial or investment decision. Before making any decision, we recommend you consult a financial planner to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and individual needs.
Haywood Financial Management & Partners does not give any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information which is contained in this website. Nonetheless, inadvertent errors can occur and applicable laws, rules and regulations may change. The information contained in this site is general in nature and not specifically tailored to suit differing individual circumstances. The content on this website is not intended to serve as advice. Users should not act or fail to act on the basis of information contained herein. Except insofar as any liability under statute cannot be excluded, GWM Adviser Services Limited, its employees do not accept any liability for any error or omission on this web site or for any resulting loss or damage suffered by the recipient or any other person.
You may not alter or modify this information in any way, including the removal of this copyright notice.
The privacy of your personal information has always been important to us at HFM and Partners. In addition to complying with existing laws that govern confidential information that you provide to us, we are also required to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles. We will always seek to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles as well as other applicable laws affecting your personal information.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be collected and held by Scott Haywood and Bao Tran for the purposes of:
· providing you with the advisory services that you have requested;
· managing our relationship with you; or
· contacting you about products and services in which you may be interested.
To enable your financial adviser to provide you with financial advice you request that is suitable for your investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs we need to obtain and hold personal information about you. This includes:
· your name, contact details and date of birth;
· employment details and history;
· financial details including information about your financial needs and objectives, your current financial circumstances including your assets and liabilities, income, expenditure, insurance cover and superannuation;
· details of your investment preferences and risk tolerance;
· family circumstances and social security eligibility; and
· any other information that we consider necessary.
The personal information collected may include sensitive information such as health information and memberships of professional or trade associations.
If it is reasonable and practicable we will only collect your personal information from you. Generally your personal information will be collected when you meet with your adviser in person, provide your adviser with information over the telephone or with written material. We may need to collect personal information from third parties, such as your accountant.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS HELD
Your personal information is generally held in client files or a computer database. Your personal information may also be held in a secure archiving facility.
We will seek to ensure that we take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Some of the measures that we have adopted are having facilities for the secure storage of personal information, having secure offices and access controls for our computer systems.
We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that we no longer need for any purpose for which may be used or disclosed under the Australian Privacy Principles.
Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be disclosed for purposes related to the provision of the financial advice you have requested. The types of service providers that may be provided with your personal information are:
· other financial advisers and organisations involved in providing the financial advice you have requested (which may include ongoing service) such as fund managers who assist us in providing financial advice and paraplanners;
· insurance providers, superannuation trustees and product issuers in connection with the provision to you of the financial advice you have requested;
· organisations that assist in operating a financial planning business such as those that provide administrative, financial, accounting, insurance, research, legal, computer or other business services;
· your representatives or service providers such as your accountant, solicitor, tax agent, stockbroker or bank;
· organisations involved in a business restructure or a transfer of all or part of the assets of our business or the due diligence procedures prior to any such sale or transfer;
· government authorities and other organisations when required by law; and
· organisations that you have consented to your personal information being disclosed to.
Your personal information may also be used in connection with such purposes.
We will seek to ensure that your personal information is not used or disclosed for any purpose other than:
· the primary purpose for which it was collected or a related secondary purpose;
· where you have consented to the use or disclosure; or
· in other circumstances where the Australian Privacy Principles authorise the use or disclosure such as when it is required by or authorised under law.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties who provide services to us, in which case we will seek to ensure that the personal information is held, used or disclosed consistently with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Organisations outside Australia
Currently, we do not share your information with organisations outside Australia. We may store your information in the cloud or other types of networked or electronic storage. As electronic or networked storage can be accessed from various countries via an internet connection, it’s not always practicable to know in which country your information may be held. If your information is stored in this way, disclosures may occur in countries other than those listed. Overseas organisations may be required to disclose information we share with them under a foreign law. In those instances, we will not be responsible for that disclosure.
Accessing your Personal Information
You can gain access to your personal information that we hold. This is subject to exceptions allowed by law such as where providing you with access would have an unreasonable impact upon the privacy of others. If we deny a request for access we will provide you with the reasons for this decision. To request access please contact us (see “Contacting Us and Privacy Issues” below).
Correcting Your Personal Information
We endeavour to take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any of the personal information that we hold is not accurate, complete or up-to-date please contact us (see “Contacting Us and Privacy Issues” below) and provide us with evidence that it is not accurate, complete and up-to-date.
If we agree that the personal information requires correcting we will take reasonable steps to do so. If we do not correct your personal information we will provide you with the reasons for not correcting your personal information. If you request that we associate with the information a statement claiming that the information is not accurate, complete and up-to-date we will take reasonable steps to comply with this request.
Contacting Us and Privacy Issues
You can obtain further information on request about the way in which we manage the personal information that we hold or you can raise any privacy issues with us, including a complaint about privacy, by contacting us on [insert number]. We are committed to resolving your complaint.
Commitment to Privacy & Responsible Use of Information.
We respect your privacy and are committed to never using any personal information provided via this website, in a way which erodes this privacy. The personal details we do request will not be passed on to a third party or used for purposes other than that which is stated on this site. We will not publish, sell, trade, loan, rent, disclose or re-use the information you give us.
What Information is Collected & Why
Data is collected from our web site to determine which pages are the most popular, what country users come from, peak usage times and similar information. This data is collected to make our site easier to use so that you can find the information you need more quickly.
Information provided on this Web Site is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice.
While all reasonable care has been taken in providing this information, unless expressly stated, it should not be construed as being specific to your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs.We will endeavour to update the Web Site as soon as practicable after changes. However, information can change without notice and we do not guarantee the accuracy of information on the Web Site, including information provided by third parties, at any particular time.
This information is prepared for residents of Australia only. Any currency references are references to Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.
Unless otherwise specified, copyright of information provided on this Web Site is owned by us. You may not alter or modify this information in any way, including removing this copyright notice.
This Web Site does not offer securities or other financial products, nor does it invite subscriptions for securities or other financial products to any person outside Australia. We do not guarantee the repayment of capital or any particular return from, or any increase in, the value of any products unless otherwise expressly agreed. Further, we disclaim any liability for loss, damage, cost or other expense which you may incur as a result of any information provided on this Web Site, to the extent that such liability is not excluded by law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions for use of this site and access to the information contained on this site.
1. GWM Adviser Services Ltd, its authorised representatives and other members of the National Australia group of companies:
(a) do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained on this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information;
(b) may change and update the information from time to time;
(c) make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for the content of any other site you access via this site; and
(d) own the copyright in the information on this site.
2. Any trade marks appearing on this site are the trade marks of a member of the National Australia group of companies or a third party. Users must not use or reproduce any of the trademarks that appear on this site.
3. Users of this site must not:
(a) do anything to alter or modify the information on this site;
(b) use the material on this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary;
(c) distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised;
(d) post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
4. Users can print a hard copy of material on this site for their personal use only other than material where this is prohibited by a notice to that effect on this site.
5. The information contained on this site is made available to residents of Australia and its territories and is not intended to be a recommendation, offer or invitation to take up securities or other investments.
6. GWM Adviser Services Ltd and other members of the National Australia group of companies are not liable in any way to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of the material contained on this site or from unauthorised access to, or any misuse of this site including, without limitation, any negligence by GWM Adviser Services Ltd and other members of the National Australia group of companies.
7. All references on this site to "$" or "dollars" are references to Australian currency unless otherwise stated.
8. Users of this site agree to indemnify GWM Adviser Services Ltd and other members of the National Australia group of companies from all liability, cost and expense, (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed on the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
9. GWM Adviser Services Ltd and other members of the National Australia group of companies do not endorse and are not responsible for information, feedback, questions or comments placed on this site by third parties. GWM Adviser Services Ltd and other members of the National Australia group of companies can reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others in their absolute discretion.
10. Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. Any such links do not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendations of any other company, product or service or any affiliation between GWM Adviser Services Ltd and other organisation (unless otherwise expressly stated). GWM Adviser Services Ltd does not control and is not responsible or the content of any other site accessed via this site.
11. You consent to GWM Adviser Services Ltd monitoring your use of this site.